Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Daxton!

Daxton is 1 year old!
We decided to have a celebration... (you only turn one once right?)
What better way to celebrate than a construction party!
The weather was wonderful. We had a barbecue with lots of yummy food and fun company. It was an absolute success!

The birthday boy himself...



The cake



Daxtons year in pictures.. and a sign in card for his scrapbook



Lots of fun family attended














His gift from us, We restored my childhood swing set.


Playing with Giana


My little brother Blake and his girlfriend Dayton dressed up for the occasion







We also had a friends party for the 3 babies born within 8 days last year!
Lola, Daxton and Jane

1 comment:

Jody and Lacey said...

I am so sad I missed this fun party! Bummer.

I totally remember that swingset! Man that was so long ago and now your little guy is playing on it. Sheesh I feel like an old woman!