Thursday, March 26, 2009
Okay so this is a fun idea! The first five people to comment on this post will receive one free special homemade item from me. Oh, I can feel your excitement right?
1. It may or may not be good. It might be cute, useful, maybe silly, any thing that I want to make and give.
2. You will receive it within a year's time (likely sooner, but hey I'm busy so let's give me a year)
3. You have to present the same option to your blog readers. Pay it forward so to speak.
I love to make stuff for other people. It makes me focus on quality and actually getting it done. Let's just say unlike Michael Scott, I do not thrive in an environment without accountability. I know what your thinking..."I want to get something, but I don't want to make anything" Come on be brave, it's fun. It doesn't have to be hard or fancy...just fun!P.S. If I don't know you (which would be really fun) include your email in the comment so I can find out where to ship your item to.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009
Mmmm, frozen chocolate banana.. My favorite treat
The last 2 days Brian and I stayed by ourselves because my family had to get back sooner. We got a hotel on the beach that wasn't the nicest thing I've ever stayed in but it WAS on the beach and only $63.00 each night so oh well, we lived through it... Good memories. We just relaxed and hung out on the beach and drank some yummy pina coladas.
Brian is NOT very good at putting on sunscreen... He misses a lot of places. At least he got his toes!
Our favorite place to eat was at a place called David Lau's they had awesome pizza.. I LOVE MEXICAN PIZZA!!!! It's just as good as New York Pizza! And they had the best Fresh Lime Aide... Yummy
One of our favorite days there was the swimming with dolphins day... Since I'm prego I couldn't do it but I had just as much fun watching Brian... He has ALWAYS wanted to swim with them!
A view of the city...
The second day we went to the Chichen Itza ruins, it was so amazing to see the history of these amazing people from so long ago.
The observatory... Makes ya wonder what they were observing?
Baptisimal font.. Maybe?
I guess we weren't supposed to climb on the buildings.... one of the parks workers got a little upset at us! oops!
Monday, March 2, 2009
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your significant other? Brian
3. Your hair? Thick
4. Your mother? Amazing
5. Your father? HERO
6. Your favorite?Brian
:)7. Your dream last night? Crazy
8. Your favorite drink? Water
9. Your dream/goal? MOMMY
10. What room you are in? Office
11. Your hobby? Cooking
12. Your fear? Death
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? HAPPY
14. Where were you last night? HOME
15. Something that you are not? Busy
16. Muffins? YUM!
17. Wish list item? Time
18. Where you grew up? Brigham
19. Last thing you did? Read
20. What are you wearing? Black
21. Your TV? overwatched
22. Your pets? Polly
23. Friends? Fun
24. Your life? BLESSED
25. Your mood? Upbeat
26. Missing someone? Brian
27. Car? Crappy
28. Something you're not wearing? Perfume
29. Your favorite store? Maurices
30. Your favorite color? Green
31. When is the last time you laughed? Thursday
32. Last time you cried? Wednesday
33. Who will resend this? Maddi
34. One place that I go to over and over? Mexico
35. One person who texts me regularly? Brian
36. My favorite place to eat? Ricardos
37. My favorite food? Crab
38. Last time you had sex? .......(ah-hem)......
Tag.... Madi, Apryl, Jenni, Ashlee my blog list!