Thursday, March 19, 2009

We're having.....

We went to our twenty week appointment and the doctor confirmed that we are having.......... A BOY! We're pretty dang excited especially Brian. He's all ready to buy basketball shoes and praying he'll grow least 6 foot tall, here's to wishing honey! I'm getting ready to paint the nursrey and buy a cute crib... I think I'll get some paint tonight actually! I love to decorate! This baby stuff is fun except I'm not sure how long I'm going to fit into my clothes! Oh well, its all worth it! Have a great day!

7 comments:

Brein said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! What color are you painting the nursery?

Matt and Jenni said...

Oh Yay!! I have a feeling you are going to have loads of fun gettin the nursery ready for the little guy. Do you have a plan for how it will look already?

Kaleena said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations guys! I am sure you will be great parents.

*karen* said...

Yay for little boys! Congrats!

BrookeandJordan said...

Beckybop,
Congrats!! Thats so awesome!! Got any names picked out yet??

Doran & Jody said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

What's a boy?

Oh and will you come and help me with my kitchen? I need ideas. I'll buy more Pampered Chef!

Chris and Melanee said...

Okay...I must be SO out of the loop! I didn't even know you were pregnant, congratulations!!! Enjoy your pregnancy...I wished mine away and I already miss it, its so awesome to feel a baby (or two in my case) moving around inside of you. I LOVED it...also enjoy your last couple of months together with no babies. Its so awesome when they finally get here but somedays you miss the good ol carefree days. But congrats you guys, you will make AWESOME parents. Motherhood is the most amazing thing you will ever experience!!