Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween!

We had a great Halloween this year!
Each year I try to put on a spooky dinner for my family. It makes me be creative and everyone seems to enjoy coming! 

Dax was Buzz Lightyear, which he still wears his costume regularly, and Faith was The Cutest little chicken you've ever seen!
On Halloween the weather was so nice! Faiths costume was a little too warm for trick or treating so I dressed her as a clown. It was so fantastic not to have to bundle our kids up!





My mom made these cute Deviled Spider eggs
 Jamie made this festive veggie tray
We also had "witches brew" complete with dry ice, but I forgot to take a picture of it! 
 Our Family won't be together for Thanksgiving this year so I decided to make Halloween pie for dessert!


 Those who decided to stay and carve pumpkins after were Heather (the "G") Me (the train for Dax and the Face)
Jamie (she didn't have a chance to finish hers, it was a really cute cat in a pumpkin) and Brads are the other two
Brad was pretty proud of his "hunting" pumpkins
 Even Our sweet new niece Gemma joined in the fun!

After Everyone left, Dax, I mean Buzz Lightyear, and I lit all the pumpkins



1 comment:

v said...

What a fun Halloween! Your kids look awesome and your niece is darling!