Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas is so much fun with kids. This is the first year that Daxton grasped the concept of Santa. He asked the Jolly fella for a blue Tractor. Santa delivered! He also got a tool bench. Faith was so fun also she got a learning table. 
 Brian was also good enough to get all the seasons of Gilligans Island on DVD and I got my Favorite perfume in my stocking. 
 Faith has always been a daddys girl, and will snuggle right up to him. When we were enjoying the festivities at grandma and grandpas house, she decided to just chill with Daddy.
 Dax loved his tool bench and played with it all day
 Grandpa Robert stopped by in the afternoon to drop off gifts! It's always a pleasure to see him! 
 Dax LOVED opening gifts and would shout what each one was after it was opened. Then he often posed for a picture. I sure love this little guy! 
One night before Christmas, I was teaching Dax about the nativity. I would point to each of the people involved and ask who they were. When I got to a wise man, I said who is this? He shouted SANTA!!! I guess he did have a beard. 

1 comment:

v said...

Hahaha! I love Daxton!!